Looking for a flavorful and healthy dinner option? Try our delicious Coconut Curry recipe! Packed with aromatic spices, succulent chicken, and creamy coconut milk, this dish is sure to tantalize your taste buds. With easy-to-follow instructions, this recipe is perfect for novice and experienced cooks alike.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Curry RA Seasoning
- 1 can (14 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for serving
- Red Chili Pepper Flakes to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add chopped onion and cook until softened, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and RA Seasonings Coconut Curry to the saucepan and stir to combine and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add diced chicken breast to the saucepan and cook until browned on all sides.
- Add diced tomatoes, coconut milk, and chicken broth to the saucepan and stir to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and let cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
- Serve the chicken curry hot with rice or naan bread and sprinkle chopped fresh cilantro and red chili peppers on top for added flavor.